- Returns & Replacements: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Meyerco guarantees to the original owner that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. If the Meyerco product is found to be defective, in Meyerco’s opinion, it will without charge be repaired or replaced with the same or equivalent product. The product must be shipped by owner prepaid and insured freight, together with a description of the problem. This Warranty does not cover normal wear, re-sharpening, damage caused by neglect, misuse or the failure to perform normal or necessary maintenance, disassembly of any knife by any person other than Meyerco personnel, or returned shipping cost. Meyerco knives are not made for prying or pounding, do not use as a screwdriver or chisel. Strong impacts or twisting forces may damage the knife or the lock mechanism and may result in the blade folding or otherwise failing during use which could cause severe injury. Any of these acts will void your Warranty. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. On lock blade models, always check to assure the locking mechanism is operational prior to use. Meyerco will not be liable for any incidental, reliance, consequential damages or breach of this Warranty on its products, including any damage to person or property. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage so this exclusion may not apply. Mfg. in China. Return product and your check for return postage by insured mail to: Meyerco, Attn: Warranty/ Repair, 4481 Exchange Service Dr., Dallas, TX 75236. Texas residents add sales tax.
- Meyerco reserves the right, at any time after receipt of your order, to accept, decline, or cancel your order, or any portion thereof, even after you receive an order confirmation. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items ordered, refuse service to any customer, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, and/ or prohibit sales to dealers. Some situations where we may cancel your order include inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, limited quantities, or problems with the chosen payment methods. In certain circumstacnes, we may require additional information or need to verify information before accepting your order. The receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell.
- All prices, features, content, and specifications listed on meyercousa.com are subject to change at any time without notice. Meyerco strives to provide the most accurate pricing and product information possible. However, in spite of such efforts, pricing and product information errors on the site may occur. Meyerco shall not be responsible for any such pricing or product information errors. Meyerco cannot confirm the accuracy of the price of an item until after Meyerco has processed and completed your order. In the event that an item is listed at an incorect price, Meyerco has the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for that item.
- Account Information
- The Meyerco site allows you to place orders by setting up a password protected account. If you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete registration information about yourself on all forms you complete. You agree to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. You agree to immediately notify Meyerco of any suspected unauthorized use of your account or password.